NCTTA Superlatives 2016--"Best of the Best"
*Superlatives--best of the best*
Every year after the Championships NCTTA celebrates "the best of the best" of the year. NCTTA will award with the assistance of JOOLA, we will have $50.00 E awards given to winning Athletes of the year and $200.00 E awards given to winning school teams.
All awards will be one time use and exclude tables.
We want your input to nominate someone or some team as the best of the best.
TO NOMINATE SOMEONE email your nomination and WHY to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 15th
Post on Twitter to @collegett #bestofbest your nomination and WHY by April 15th
PLEASE FWD THIS INFO as anyone can nominate someone!
Last year's winners were:
- 2015 Male Athlete of the Year: Feng Zhe (Texas Wesleyan)
- 2015 Female Athlete of the Year: Lily Zhang (UC Berkeley)
- 2015 Rookie of the Year: Tong Zhang (Mississippi College)
- 2015 Coach of the Year: Sam Howes (University of Western Ontario)
- 2015 Rookie Team: McGill University
- 2015 Most Improved Team: UCLA
- 2015 Division Director of the Year: John Drsek (Ohio Division)
- 2015 Regional Director of the Year: Jay Lu (Northeast)
*Rookie Teams are school teams that have never participated in the NCTTA Championships (Subject to NCTTA Historical records)
*Rookie of the year are players new to College Table Tennis (they can be any year Fresh/soph/junior/senior/graduate student) also subject to NCTTA Historical records
*Division and Regional Directors must be current to 2015-16 Competition Year